dog photography Session
out and about in the San Francisco Bay Area
Your adventure begins here…
A personalized dog photography session is the first step to creating quality lasting memory of your beloved pup. We are a full service studio that will tailor a pawfect experience for you and your furry sweetheart, and collaborate with you on creating custom fine art photography for your home!
Session fee $150
- Phone consultation
- Up to 2 hours of dog photography session
- Up to 2 locations within 15 minutes apart
- One dog
- A private viewing and purchasing appointment in the comfort of your home, choose from 40+ best images from your session
- Monday through Friday
- Anywhere in San Mateo County and Palo Alto
- $50 for a Saturday, Sunday, or holiday session
- $50 travel fee to San Francisco, East Bay, and South Bay locations
- $75 for each additional dog
Your session fee does not include any print products or digital files. Although we don't have a minimum spending requirement, most of our clients invest an additional $600 and upwards for our fine art photography products and digital negatives.
Our fine art prints start at $100, custom wall art pieces start at $200, tabletop display and digital negatives start at $150.
For our full product pricing menu and detailed information on your personalized dog photography session, please submit the form below to receive our Product and Session Information Guide: